Friday, May 30, 2014

Support System

I am truly blessed beyond belief.  I have the most amazing support system in regard to my surgeries, weight loss, exercise and life in general.  My family and friends have been and continue to help me on a daily basis.

Twenty years ago the most amazing man walked into my life and has been with me on every step of this crazy, emotional, amazing journey.  He pushes when I need pushed.  He supports when I need support.  He is loving when I need love.  He is the world's biggest ass when the need arises (and sometimes even when it doesn't) but he's still amazing.  And we were blessed with two amazing boys that are right there with him, helping me along the way.  My oldest tells me daily how pretty I am and when he thinks I need it, gets me flowers or a card just to let me know how much he loves me.  My youngest is still a cuddle bug.  He hugs and loves on me all the time.  He wraps his arms around me and says, "look how far I can wrap my arms around you, Mom."  They all make me feel so special.  This journey is about us all and for us all.

Thank you to everyone that supports me through kind words, reading my blog, asking for my advice, and helping me through life.  You are all amazing.

And the journey continues...



No comments:

Post a Comment