Thursday, May 22, 2014

Size 10

Yesterday I was shopping with my niece and tried on a pair of pants, they were size 12 (what I have been wearing) and they were really baggy in the seat. I thought that there was no way that I could possibly wear a size 10 (I've never worn a 10 in my entire life) but I got the 10 and put them on, buttoned and zipped them right up like they were made for me. I think I scared every person in the dressing room other than my niece. She just asked, "are you going to cry?" Well, I didn't cry this time but when I get to a size 8, I may bawl like a baby.


And the journey continues...




4 comments:

  1. That is so freakin' awesome. My surgery is 7/11/14. Very nervous, excited and expecting great things to come. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats and best of luck, Sabrina. Great things are coming for you as well.

      Delete