Monday, May 5, 2014

A New You

Many people need "change" other than just weight loss when they are getting healthier and starting on their "journey."

Go for it!  Get a haircut, get highlights, change your hair color, or change your clothing style to develop "a new you."   I have found that since I started losing weight and have gotten down to a size that I am able to purchase what I consider "cute clothing," I am getting a bit more adventurous in my purchases.  I also have to watch what I purchase as I do not want to look like I'm trying to be 20 again.  So, a little brighter, a little bolder and a LOT smaller.  Now I just need to figure out the new hairstyle.  This naturally curly gets old sometimes.  Good luck with the new you but if "healthier" is all the new you that you need, be healthy and happy.  That definitely works as well.


And the journey continues...


No comments:

Post a Comment