Thursday, February 13, 2014

Taking Compliments

Taking compliments has never been an easy task for me. For the majority of my life I have always taken "compliments" with a grain of salt.  I've always questioned people's sincerity when "compliments" came my way.  This is a new learning process for me and I am trying to graciously accept all of the positive feedback that I am receiving these days.  I have been told several times in the last couple of months that my weight loss has been inspiring for this person or that.  I set out on this journey for myself (that sounds really selfish but it's completely honest) and when I realized that I am bettering myself not only for me but for my boys, my husband, my friends, my family, fellow employees, and even acquaintances, my journey has taken on even more meaning.  The compliments have now become amazing to me.  Each and every one of them touch my heart in a special way.  So, always try to take a compliment and enjoy it:

Compliments are meant to make us feel better about ourselves, so share the love!



Always remember:

No comments:

Post a Comment