Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Picture Log

As with most overweight people, I've always hated having my picture taken.  They always say "the camera adds 10 pounds," but when you weigh 293 pounds you can't really determine what an extra 10 pounds looks like.  One thing my bariatric physician told me when I started this journey was to document everything via pictures.  It's unbelievable the changes you will notice in just a few short weeks.  Taking a picture is a good thing to do on every "weigh day."  Make the pictures a part of your weight chart or start a picture log.  Make sure to take a "before" pic when you start your journey, so you will have something to look back at and compare.   Knowing where you were, where you are and where you are going is a wonderful feeling.

And the journey continues...


My wonderful husband and me in Jamaica, January 2012.  I was 293 pounds and this was when my journey began.


Me now...  178 pounds and 18 pounds away from my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment