Sunday, February 16, 2014

"Hand-checkers"

I have experienced so many changes with weight loss. One thing that I never thought of or expected is my wedding rings are now so big that they fall off and I am afraid to wear them because I do not want to lose them.  It amazes me to see how many people are "hand-checkers."  My husband and I love to go out dancing whether alone or with friends.  The last couple of times I have gone without my rings as I would be devastated if I lost them.  The male "hand-checkers" at clubs seem to spot an empty wedding ring finger the minute you walk in the door.  I have been hit on so many times that I have quit counting.  Luckily, the hubby takes it as a compliment and later teases me about it.

Just a reminder that I need to go ahead and schedule to have my rings re-sized.  And the journey continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment