Thursday, February 20, 2014

Picture Log Version 2

I wanted to add a few things in regard to the picture log.  Some simple points about your picture log:

1. Have someone else take the pictures (selfies do not get all of you and you want to see your entire body from head to toe).


2. Always take the pictures in the same place.  


3. Always use the same poses (take both front and side views).


4. Wear tight but not overly tight clothes so you actually see your figure (baggy clothes hide everything).


5. Wear the least amount of clothing that you are comfortable with in the pictures.  This will give a true picture of your body.



As I stated before, I have always hated having my picture taken and I'm still not a fan but I am trying to do better.  The pictures I am posting below may be a little revealing (no nakedness) but I felt it was necessary for reference.  The first two pictures were taken toward the beginning of my journey.  The one in the red dress was August 1, 2013 and the last one in the gray bra was in January 2014.


And the journey continues....




No comments:

Post a Comment