Monday, April 28, 2014

Dear Monday

I used to spend most of my Sunday dreading what lie ahead on "Monday."  Monday, that evil day at the beginning of the week that the majority of people whine and cry about, is no longer one of those days for me.  I see Monday as I do every other day, an opportunity.  Monday is another day to try a new healthy recipe, another day to get in some cardio and/or weight training (I desperately need to work on my muscle mass, being bony isn't my idea of attractive), another day to inspire others, and another day to "stop and smell the roses."  Every new day brings great opportunities if you open your mind to them.  Each new day gives me one new healthy day to spend with my husband and boys.  That alone makes me want to jump out of bed, singing and dancing (no I am not a morning person).

So, make the most of your Monday.  Smile a little bigger, laugh a little louder, help a stranger, eat a salad instead of dessert, drink lots of water and look at yourself in the mirror and say "I love you."

And the journey continues...




No comments:

Post a Comment