Thursday, April 3, 2014

Inspiring Others

My weight loss journey started out just for me.  It took me years to realize that I had to want to be thinner & healthier and I had to set my mind to do it before it could ever happen.

Approximately six months after surgery, I realized that my journey was no longer just about me.  It had taken on a whole new life.  My journey now included my family, my friends and even people I didn't know.  I began to get emails, texts, phone calls and even people that I barely knew stopping me and asking what I was doing to lose weight and how I could help them.  That's exactly what I decided I wanted to do.  I wanted to continue my weight loss journey while helping others find their way on theirs.  I have had so many people tell me that I am or have inspired them.  It's a good feeling and I want to continue to do that.

I have shared my diet and lifestyle change with many people and I will continue to share with any and all that ask me.  I will help everyone that wants to become a thinner, healthier person and that wants to find a way to get there.  This is one of the reasons for my website: http://internationalmedicaldestinations.com/.

Shortly after my surgery, I also realized that eventually I was going to want/need body sculpting.  I began researching these procedures, knowing that my insurance would not pay for these elective procedures.  I began to realize that medical tourism (surgery abroad) is a huge market.  Finding physicians, clinics and procedures is possible but you have to do extensive research to find that information on the internet.  My website pulls that information to one site and we are in the process of adding more.

So, this is one additional way that I am inspiring others.  Opening up possibilities for their future.

And the journey continues....


No comments:

Post a Comment