Friday, April 18, 2014

From obese Mom to hot Mom at the ballpark

For those that know me, you know I am not a vain person.  As a female, you always love attention and like to be noticed.  We have all seen how men react to a pretty face or a nice body and we like to be the object of that attention.  I was recently that object and the funny part was it was a man that knows me but had not seen me since I started losing weight.  After his initial "approach," he realized who I was and immediately started telling me how amazing I look and he couldn't believe how different I look.

As a female that was obese most of her life, we see how people look at us and it doesn't matter how much weight I lose, I still see that fat girl when I look in the mirror.  So, with that being said, it's been an experience to go from the obese Mom to the hot Mom at the ballpark.  The compliments are wonderful and greatly appreciated.  Sometimes they are hard to accept but I'm learning.

And the journey continues...


No comments:

Post a Comment