Thursday, April 17, 2014

My 40 seconds of fame

Well, some of you saw me last night on The List and some didn't.  If you are interested, I am including the link to the Tulsa portion of the show.  I am #3 on what's trending, so I'm at the end.  This journey began as me on a mission to loose weight and become a healthier person.  Obviously, those two things are and always will be very important to me.  I have now added multiple other things to this journey which include:  helping others on the road to their journey, providing information for those looking to better themselves at a lower cost, and getting myself where I want to be (not just in mind and health, but also in body).  All of these things brought about my website (internationalmds.com) and will keep me on the path to bigger and better things.

And the journey continues...


http://www.thelistshow.tv/the-list/localist/tulsa-localist/around-tulsa-mayor-dewey-bartlett-surprises-spotlight-audience


No comments:

Post a Comment