Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Setbacks

Many of us have setbacks in our weight loss journey.  Whether those setbacks are from weight "stalls," overeating, eating less healthy, lack of exercise or whatever the case may be, they can and often do happen.

I, unfortunately, have had a couple of setbacks over the last month (pneumonia and a bad gallbladder) that have prevented me from getting back on the exercise track.  I am fortunate in the respect that I have not gained weight but I am in a weight loss "stall" and I am ready to get out of it.  As soon as I am healed from gallbladder surgery (which I had yesterday) it will be back to exercise.  I'm very excited that the weather is getting warmer and I will be able to get out on my bicycle.  This is something that I enjoy and my boys like biking with me.  It's a win-win for me and them.  We get enjoyable exercise and I get to spend time with my kids at the same time.

Time to hit the trails.

And the journey continues...


No comments:

Post a Comment