Friday, January 9, 2015

Positive Outlook

For the longest time I haven't really realized the fruits of my labor. I have changed my eating habits, exercised, developed a healthier lifestyle and lost weight but still saw the "fat girl" in the mirror. Well, things are changing and I have a much more positive outlook on things. I have finally realized that I do look better and that I can set and obtain goals in regard to my weight and the "skinny me."
I actually took another step on my journey this week and am in the process of moving forward with additional goals. I have now seen what my final outcome will be once the weight goal is reached and the body modifications are complete. I am excited and nervous at the same time. My wonderful, loving husband keeps telling me that all of these changes keeps bringing a bigger smile to my face and he loves seeing me smile.
If you had asked me three years ago where I would be in regard to all of these changes, my answer would have been different, I'm sure. As I have said before, you have to be on the journey both mentally and physically to succeed. The mental part has to come first and it's hard. Unfortunately for most of us, we hit a major low in our lives before the mental part clicks. I am happy to say that my new positive outlook is a major breath of fresh air and I cannot wait to see where my journey leads me.
And the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment