Friday, January 2, 2015

Food for Thought

As we enter a new year, a little food for thought.  Make lifestyle changes that are best for you and your health.  If you are planning weight loss and don't know where to begin, see a dietician or a nutritionist.  Make sure you are eating healthy in the process.  The biggest impacts on my weight loss has been cutting down carbohydrate intake and increasing my protein intake.  Eating habits alone will not make you a success.  Introduce some form of exercise into your routine.  You have to want your journey to a healthier you or success will be difficult.  Often a "partner" is a huge help.  Someone to be accountable to and that is also there for support.  My husband has challenged me that he can get to my goal weight before me.  Sometimes a little competition is good as well.  We shall see.  

And the journey continues...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment