Monday, January 5, 2015

Freezing Cold

For those that know me, I am not a cold weather girl. I am a tropical, beach girl that really needs to find a new place to take up residence. Any temperature below 65 degrees is too cold for me and on days like today (temperature 15 degrees Fahrenheit and a windchill of 9 degrees) I do not want to be out in the freezing cold to exercise. There lies my problem, here lies my solution. My elliptical is calling my name (although, my wonderful husband decided he didn't like it in the bedroom and moved it to the garage) and so is my "Rocking Body" dance DVD. I will rely on these and my kettle bell exercises for the remainder of the winter months. I so look forward to the first warm signs of spring. I'm looking forward to getting out on my bicycle and yes, even a little jogging. It's been awhile and I'm ready to get back into it. So, shake off those winter blues and find an alternative to outdoor exercise. Motivation!!! Let's do this.
And the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment