Sunday, July 13, 2014

Telling My Story

As I have said before, I have the most amazing support system.  My husband and my two amazing sons help get me through every aspect of my life.  I have a wonderful family and many amazing friends as well.  My life would not be the same without each of them as well as each of you (the people that follow my journey).  I have been fortunate to be able to share this journey and I appreciate everyone that has shared how I have touched their lives and how inspirational that I have been for them.  You help me as well.

My story has been shared now on the Bailey Bariatrics website (www.baileybariatrics.com) and their Facebook page.  I want to thank them as I would not be where I am without the help of Dr. Kirk, Dr. Katsis and the wonderful staff at Bailey Bariatrics.

Here is the link to my story:  http://www.baileybariatrics.com/blog/blogging-about-weight-loss-journey#.U8AvJhZ8zHg

And the journey continues...


No comments:

Post a Comment